10. Safety Not Guaranteed — I just saw this one last week and was pleasantly surprised, and was thus forced to make the list.
9. Forever Young — Technically not about time travel, but..."what the heck happened to the last 50 years?"
8. Deja Vu — Tony Scott can do no wrong.
7. Happy Accidents — The quirkiest time travel movie, and maybe the most suspenseful.
6. The Time Machine — This one freaked me out as a kid and began my lifelong obsession with calendar-control.
5. Groundhog Day — It's so good that after all these years I've never bothered to ask why he keeps going back. It doesn't matter.
4. Terminator 1 & 2 — This one always kept me on the lookout for messages from my future self.
3. Timecrimes — It's rare that a time travel movie leaves no loose ends.
2. Back to the Future trilogy — Half of my fantasies as a kid took place in a Deloreon. (The other half in a Vikings uniform.)
1. Primer — Simply unbeatable. I could spend the rest of my life trying to unpack it. "Are you hungry? I haven't eaten since later this afternoon."