- I admire excellence, and I enjoy seeing the team who most deserves to hold the trophy hold the trophy.
- Seeing a team go undefeated would be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
- It would finally shut the '72 Dolphins up.
- I like dynasties. Every decade should have one.
- If the Vikings can't win it, I don't want any other NFC team to win it either.
- I love underdogs, and I enjoy seeing a team come out of nowhere to win it all.
- Seeing a team go undefeated during the season and then choke in the Super Bowl would be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
- You have to feel bad for the '72 Dolphins since the most enduring image of their perfect season is Garo Yepremian's botched field goal. Let them hang on to it for a while longer. They're almost dead.
- I like upsets. Every decade should have a big one.
- As a Vikings fan, I am in debt to the Giants for knocking out the Packers.
Well, it looks like a toss-up. But wait! There's more...
6. I can't enjoy seeing Randy Moss win a Super Bowl if he's not wearing Purple, but I can appreciate the irony of Moss being a member of the two highest scoring teams in NFL history and not winning a ring.
7. The city of Boston has had quite enough success lately.
Okay then. Go Giants. Barely.
Now for a prediction...
PATRIOTS 31, GIANTS 18